Re: New User Group Addition

From: Ben Milliron <bmilliron(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New User Group Addition
Date: 2014-07-25 14:58:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Jonathan:

I have signed up for an organization account at the link you have provided, and have not yet received my confirmation email. To answer your question regarding meetings, yes I am planning on conducting meetings in the State College, Pa area, and possibly hold virtual meetings as well. The first challenge is to connect with other PostgreSQL professionals and formulate a good working agenda. This user group will cover a pretty large area, so having more frequent virtual meetings and a select number of in person events each year is the direction I am taking.

Please let me know what else I need to provide you in order to get listed on the user groups page.

Thanks,

-Ben