Graphical user interface

From: john shipley <johnwshipley(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <a(dot)wenk(at)netzmeister-st-pauli(dot)de>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Graphical user interface
Date: 2009-08-05 19:19:11
Lists: pgsql-novice

Yes, you are quite right and I apologise. Although it was not intended to be, my message to you must have seemed peevish and ill-humoured, especially in view of the fact that I neglected to thank you for the information you sent me.

Those of us on the autism spectrum sometimes forget about the norms of social cohesion.

Regards

John Shipley

Hull, England

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/