[Pljava-dev] how to cancel a trigger operation

From: jcllario at hotmail(dot)com (JOSE CARLOS MARTINEZ LLARIO)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] how to cancel a trigger operation
Date: 2010-03-19 15:02:01
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi all, Im sending this email again to the list because I really need to get an answer for
the pljava developers or someone who can help me.

Im wondering how to cancel a trigger operation.

Throwing an exception works but not in the way i need because the transaction is aborted.

I was looking for something that I already read in this list:

http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pljava-dev/2006/001000.html
http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pljava-dev/2006/001001.html

I was expecting someone already fixed that bug (i think its a bug because we can not use triggers in a proper way) because
these posts are from 4 years ago.

Has someone already worked in this bug?

Thanks to all,
Best,
Jose

Escucha a quienes ya han probado Windows 7 ?Hazlo aqu?!
http://www.sietesunpueblodeexpertos.com/index_windows7.html