[Pljava-dev] Cancelling a trigger operation

From: jcllario at hotmail(dot)com (JOSE CARLOS MARTINEZ LLARIO)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Cancelling a trigger operation
Date: 2010-06-04 21:11:37
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi all pljava users,

First of all, im sorry because I already sent this post some month ago but I really need to find a solution.

I was looking for something that I already read in this list (year 2006). That is:
How can I cancel a trigger operation?. For example in plpgsql I can return a null so the trigger is cancelled.

http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pljava-dev/2006/001000.html
http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pljava-dev/2006/001001.html

Has someone already worked in this issue? There is any plan to fix it?

Thanks to all,
Best,
Jose
?Un navegador seguro buscando est?s? ?Protegete ya en www.ayudartepodria.com!