Where query log is?

From: "Vernon Smith" <vwu98034(at)lycos(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Where query log is?
Date: 2003-07-07 02:53:26
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a few row data missing from one table. I haven't run any deletion operation again the DB, neither from the application. Others have accesses to the DB since it is at one ISP box. To find out what happens, I want to see the query log if there is one. I saw this sort of log (in a table?) before, but can't remember where it was. Can someone tell me where it is.

Thanks,

Vernon