plpython3u extension

From: Antonio Gomez <AGomez(at)EBSCO(dot)COM>
To: "psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org" <psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: plpython3u extension
Date: 2016-10-02 16:32:40
Lists: psycopg

Hi,

I have installed PostgreSQL Server 9.6.0 and Python 3.4.2 on Windows 2012 R2 Server. In order to use Psycopg, I need this extension enabled in Postgres: plpython3u

I copied plpython3.dll to C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/9.6/lib/ , from the python 3 install folder.

The in PostgreSQL I try running this command: CREATE EXTENSION plpython3u;

And I receive this message:

ERROR: could not load library "C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/9.6/lib/plpython3.dll": The specified module could not be found.

Under this folder: C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.6\share\extension there are plpython3u files.

How can I get PostgreSQL to recognize this Python 3 extension? Or is there an installer somewhere that will automatically enable this extension in the Postgres server?

Thanks!