RE: High Availability and Replication

From: "Clay Jackson (cjackson)" <Clay(dot)Jackson(at)quest(dot)com>
To: normandavis1990 <normandavis1990(at)proton(dot)me>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: RE: High Availability and Replication
Date: 2024-02-29 19:24:31
Lists: pgsql-general

What David said πŸ˜‰

Disclaimer – I work for Quest Software – we produce database tools, including SharePlex, which can be used to help create High Availably and Disaster Recovery solutions.

Here’s a blog I did several years ago that might be helpful
https://www.quest.com/community/blogs/b/database-management/posts/high-availability-vs-disaster-recovery---what-s-the-difference

Clay Jackson
Database Solutions Sales Engineer
[cid:image001(dot)jpg(at)01DA6B01(dot)DC2DA850]<https://www.quest.com/solutions/database-performance-monitoring/>
clay(dot)jackson(at)quest(dot)com<mailto:clay(dot)jackson(at)quest(dot)com>
office 949-754-1203 mobile 425-802-9603