Change connection (IP, or Databasename)

From: "E(dot) Zorn (RDG-rational) postsql" <postsql(at)rdg-rational(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Change connection (IP, or Databasename)
Date: 2003-09-02 13:01:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

hi,
I am using Access as a front-end for postgresql via ODBC.

The postgresql-server is hosted on a separate linux-computer.

I like to change the database on the SQL-server for developing or
change the IP of the connected SQL-server so that the original data wouldn’t
be changed.

Does anybody know a quick and comfortable way to do this. I know the
possibility of importing the whole tables once again but they all have a
header like "public_" which I have than manually to change.

Elmar Zorn