Re: Best way to sync possibly corrupted data?

From: "Anand Kumar, Karthik" <Karthik(dot)AnandKumar(at)classmates(dot)com>
To: Shaun Thomas <sthomas(at)optionshouse(dot)com>, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Anand Kumar, Karthik" <Karthik(dot)AnandKumar(at)classmates(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Best way to sync possibly corrupted data?
Date: 2013-12-20 19:33:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you. pg_dump is what we will use.

We did re-assign the LUN to a new system last night, and are monitoring.
Too early to say anything, but so far, we haven't seen the corruption.

And yes, we will get the dump from the new system.

We do not have the hardware to move the backups to a different storage
area yet, but its something we are working on, thank you

Thanks,
Karthik