Installing on NT4 machine

From: "Peter Account" <Peter(at)remindex(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installing on NT4 machine
Date: 2006-02-17 21:44:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Has anyone else had troubles installing PGSQL using the Win installer package (msi) on NT4 machines? I've tried on two separate machines and each time the install sequence fails to complete successfully. Sorry the details are sketchy (I was not performing the installations). PG 8.0.1.

Is NT4 supported by the Win installer package?

Thanks