Re: How to stop a scheduled PG_Agent job?

From: "Wang, Ya" <Ya(dot)Wang(at)vta(dot)org>
To: 'Josh Berkus' <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to stop a scheduled PG_Agent job?
Date: 2013-08-27 00:16:44
Lists: sfpug

Josh,
I tried to kill the job using task manager. However, ogr2ogr doesn't seem to be a running process. I tried to find the job using "Select * from pg_stat_activity". I can't find the job here either. So, I stopped the pgagent service and restarted postgresql server. Now, in the jobs statistics of the PgAdminIII, the job is still shown to be running.

Ya