How to stop a scheduled PG_Agent job?

From: "Wang, Ya" <Ya(dot)Wang(at)vta(dot)org>
To: "'sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to stop a scheduled PG_Agent job?
Date: 2013-08-26 23:13:12
Lists: sfpug

Hello All,
I have a job scheduled using pg_agent, which copies data from MS SQL_SERVER to postgresql table using Ogr2Ogr tools. It is a huge table and it has been two days. Somehow it is still running. I have been trying to kill the job with no success. Restarting the postgresql server or Pg_agent don't do the job.

If you can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ya