pg_dump - increase in backup time - log

From: Marc <postgres(at)arcict(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump - increase in backup time - log
Date: 2021-08-27 15:27:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

Suddenly the time required to backup with pg_dump increased suddenly
drastically ( + 20min on a backuptime of 2 hours ) no comparable
increase of data which could explain the behaviour.

We want to dig into it but we lack a detailled pg_dump log. We used
verbose mode but unfortunately this lacks a date time stamp.
No changes on the server neither.

Postgres: version 11.13
pg_dump is running on the same machine as Postgres and no changes have
been made to the configuration

Any ideas/help most welcome,
Thanks in advance,

Marc