Re: LOCAL and TIME ZONE in SET

From: Zbigniew Szmigiero <zszmigiero(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: LOCAL and TIME ZONE in SET
Date: 2017-09-12 19:43:02
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi,

Thanks for explanation.
Some information from my side. I am working on tool which create randomized SQL stream which covers all possible syntaxes for many different databases.
The reason to do that is have possibility to check SQL parsing by DAM (Database activity monitoring) tools like Guardium, Imperva.

I am incorrectly read syntax, now everything is clear.

Best wishes,

Zibi