Re: Fast request for version checking....

From: "Mohan, Ross" <RMohan(at)arbinet(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fast request for version checking....
Date: 2005-05-28 15:21:29
Lists: pgsql-general

I have 2.53, yes.

But, I am going to rebuild and re-AC this, so need
to build m4 (1.4.3) in order to get to 2.59 of AConf.

Any reasons to strongly advocate or avoid forcing
compiler into strict ANSI/C99 or ISO C mode? I had
to do that to get m4 to compile. I'd like to stay
on a single track (ANSI compliant or not) with all
builds.

An RTFM pointer to a doc would be more than ample,
if such explanation already exists!

Thanks!!