Re: Recognition Guidelines Patch

From: Christophe Pettus <xof(at)thebuild(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Recognition Guidelines Patch
Date: 2017-08-02 02:39:21
Lists: pgsql-www

> On Aug 1, 2017, at 19:29, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
>
> And what goes on the events page on .org. This the guide I have been using for X years I have been helping to moderate.

I am curious, though: Is the intention to have a "Community Events" / "Other Events" section on the web site, to allow events that qualify as "community" events to so market themselves without a distinction on the site, or has this not been decided yet?

--
-- Christophe Pettus
xof(at)thebuild(dot)com