How to get started with contributions

From: Kirtika Gautam <kirgautam25(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to get started with contributions
Date: 2023-11-28 06:42:21
Lists: pgsql-women

Respected Team
I am Kirtika Gautam,third year undergrad at NIT Durgapur. I have developed
a strong foundation in the PERN stack, with hands-on experience in
PostgreSQL, Express.js, React, and Node.js. I've seen the projects listed
in your organizations and I really want to contribute to this but I don't
know where to start from,if you can provide me a base and help me during my
initial days at this organisation,I'll surely do great afterwards.
Hope to hear from you soon
Regards