Fix bug with indexes on whole-row expressions

From: ywgrit <yw987194828(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at" <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, ashutosh(dot)bapat(dot)oss(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fix bug with indexes on whole-row expressions
Date: 2023-12-13 07:44:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, Thomas Munro and Laurenz Albe.

Since I didn't subscribe to the psql-hackers mailing list before this bug
was raised, please forgive me for not being able to reply to this email by
placing the email message below.
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/e48a5d9a2d3d72985d61ee254314f5f5f5444a55(dot)camel(at)cybertec(dot)at

I forbid to create indexes on whole-row expression in the following patch.
I'd like to hear your opinions.

--
Best Wishes,
ywgrit

Attachment Content-Type Size
forbid-whole-row-expression-index.patch text/x-patch 891 bytes