Fix error of negative bitmapset member

From: ywgrit <yw987194828(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, zuming(dot)jiang(at)inf(dot)ethz(dot)ch, "guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com" <guofenglinux(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Fix error of negative bitmapset member
Date: 2023-12-27 14:06:46
Lists: pgsql-bugs

After I looked at the logic of SJE, considering that the replace_relid
function chooses whether or not to replace the oldId with a newId from the
relid by determining if the oldId is less than 0, I'm guessing that this
could be caused by a lack of test in replacing the references to the the
self-join from the PlannerInfo->placeholder_list. I think it is
straightforward to modify the judgment logic here, as shown in the
attachment.

Regards.

ywgrit.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Fix-negative-bitmapset-member.patch text/x-patch 636 bytes