ora2pg and invalid command \N

From: Charlin Barak <charlinbarak(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ora2pg and invalid command \N
Date: 2018-03-16 17:12:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I'm using ora2pg to migrate our Oracle database to Postgres. I was able to
generate the data file using TYPE=COPY but when I attempted to load the
file via psql, I got lots of "invalid command \N" errors. The resolution on
the internet was not clear and was not ora2pg related. How do I resolve
this issue? Can someone provide some guidance?

Thanks.