Tab completion not working on OSX Lion (10.7.3)

From: Bryan Hughes <huuuze(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tab completion not working on OSX Lion (10.7.3)
Date: 2012-04-13 17:27:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Prior to updating my Snow Leopard Mac to OSX Lion (10.7.3), I was able to
open psql from a terminal and then use "tab complete" to auto-complete
table or field names (i.e., "select * from [TAB -- list of table names]").
Unfortunately, something appears to have changed and tab complete now does
nothing.

Does anyone know of a fix for this problem?