Re: Postgres Women gathering in Berlin (between 23rd and 26th of October)

From: Afsane Anand <afsane(dot)anand(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Stefanie Janine Stölting <mail(at)stefanie-stoelting(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres Women gathering in Berlin (between 23rd and 26th of October)
Date: 2022-09-08 09:54:57
Lists: pgsql-women

This is lovely!
If I get my approval for pgconf.eu you can definitely count me in. Thanks
Laetitia!

--

Afsane Anand (she/her/hers)

BigAnimal Customer Success Manager, EMEA

Customer Success Manager, DACH

<https://www.enterprisedb.com/products/biganimal-cloud-postgresql>

*Email: *afsane(dot)anand(at)enterprisedb(dot)com

*Telefone:* +49 (0) 32 22109 7907

*Calendar**:* Book a Meeting
<https://meetings.salesloft.com/enterprisedb/afsaneanand>

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/afsane-anand-70641112b>