In-depth commercial postgresql training

From: Marcelo Lacerda <marceloslacerda(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: In-depth commercial postgresql training
Date: 2019-06-27 13:46:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Our company is looking for commercial training in postgresql. We want a
training option that's as in-depth as possible (going as far as being able
to read and patch postgresql source code). Is there any company that offers
something like that?

Another important thing to mention is that due to legal reasons we can't
make payments in any currency other than BRL.