postgres_fdw: Obsolete comments in GetConnection()

From: Etsuro Fujita <etsuro(dot)fujita(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgres_fdw: Obsolete comments in GetConnection()
Date: 2021-10-06 09:06:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

While working on something else, I noticed $SUBJECT, which I should
have updated in commit 27e1f1456. :-( There are two places that need
to be updated, but in the first place the second one seemed a bit
redundant to me, because it says the same thing as the first one, and
is placed pretty close to the first one within 10 lines or so. So I
rewrote the second one entirely into something much more simple like
the attached.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix-postgres-fdw-comments.patch application/octet-stream 1.2 KB