Validation error

From: Adrian Mondaca <adrian(dot)mondaca13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Validation error
Date: 2017-02-27 04:47:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

Along with greet them, I share images of possible error in postgres,
This happens when validating the password created when starting the
installation, since once installed,
Start the server and enter the password is validated, but if you enter an
incorrect password, this same is validated.
Register an 8-character key, and if you enter a key with fewer or different
characters, they are validated in the same way.

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]
[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

I have reinstalled the program, in addition to installing new operating
system, but error continues.

*ATTE*

*Adrian Mondaca Avendaño*
*Analista Programador*
*Contacto: +56966818861*
*Correo: adrian(dot)mondaca13(at)gmail(dot)com <adrian(dot)mondaca13(at)gmail(dot)com>*
* adrian(dot)mondaca(at)cftsa(dot)cl <adrian(dot)mondaca(at)cftsa(dot)cl>*
*Linares*