Re: GSSAPI authentication on Redhat8 and PostgreSQL15/16

From: Yee Yee ( 舒兰) <sweety(dot)soul7(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GSSAPI authentication on Redhat8 and PostgreSQL15/16
Date: 2023-11-21 01:57:57
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Stephen,

Good morning, and thanks for the clarification.
Apologies for top-posting on these lists; however, I was not able to find
the subscription for pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org in the subscription list.
As a result, I replied to the above email. I will start a new email thread
if I have any questions or doubts.

Regards,
Yee Yee