bug report (PostGIS plugin option missing)

From: Eric Mazaré <ericmazare(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bug report (PostGIS plugin option missing)
Date: 2012-12-28 04:16:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have installed PostgreSQL on Mac OS X 10.6.8. I was able also to install
PostGIS through Stackbuilder. When I open Pgadmin III, the plugin menu does
not have the PostGIS option as it should appear. Can someone help me with
this?

Mac OS X 10.6.8

English

Version: 1.16.1

Distribution you used: I downloaded the one-click installer from
enterprisedb.com