Postgres question

From: Ron Watkins <rwatki(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres question
Date: 2020-11-06 22:02:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Newbie to postgres here. We have Postgres 11 server at work and we need to
copy a database contents from a TEST server to a PROD server. I was looking
at pg_dump, but I heard it doesn't work with binary (blob) data? Can
someone clarify how to copy a database contents from one server to another
server?
Ron