dual active 2-node cluster?

From: Ron Watkins <rwatki(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: dual active 2-node cluster?
Date: 2018-04-13 10:01:11
Lists: pgsql-novice

We are working to setup a production environment and as such one
requirement is to have as few single points of failure as possible. To that
end, I have been searching the web for how to setup a 2-node cluster where
both nodes are active. The goal is to allow both nodes to service SQL
requests (load/query) and have a load balancer in front of the database to
allow for transparent outage and node recovery.

Well, im not finding much in the way of details and would appreciate if
someone could point me to the appropriate instructions. Thanks

--
Ron Watkins
602.743.5272