Postgres Metrics

From: André Rodrigues <db(dot)andre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Metrics
Date: 2023-04-15 11:04:12
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hello

I have just started in the new challenger as dba postgres and I am in
charge of enhancing our postgres monitoring( dashboards and alarms ) using
Grafana.

Could you list me relevant metrics in postgres that I can apply in my
environment ?

In additional, If someone else has grafana template implemented, please
share with me or some link to do that ,

Regards

*André Rodrigues *