Huge Tables

From: André Rodrigues <db(dot)andre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Huge Tables
Date: 2023-03-11 11:47:46
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hello Guys

Regarding a particular performance + architecture situation with postgres
12, I have a table with 300 millions rows and then I ask you, which basic
approach like *parameters in postgres.conf*, suitable index type ,
partitions type, would you suggest me knowing that we have Queries using
bind with range id ( primary Key ) + 1 or 2 columns ?

Best regards
Andre