Re: [E] Re: [EXT] LDAP issues

From: "Schroeder, Steven" <steven(dot)schroeder(at)verizonwireless(dot)com>
To: heiko(dot)onnebrink(at)metroitpartner(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [E] Re: [EXT] LDAP issues
Date: 2022-05-06 11:13:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi All,

We haven't attempted using pgadmin and ldap outside of k8s as of yet. I am
able to auth using the same credentials passed when running ldapsearch
command from the command line directly.

We are creating a local image from the base 4.6.7 image and adding in the
config_local.py. I do see this file when exec directly into the container,
so it is being passed correctly when we create the image. I did notice a
ton of redirects when looking in the web console, but local login works.

PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL="xxxxxx"
PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD="xxxxxxx"
PGADMIN_LISTEN_PORT=8080

# LDAP
AUTHENTICATION_SOURCES = ['ldap', 'internal']
LDAP_AUTO_CREATE_USER = True
LDAP_SERVER_URI = 'LDAP://xxx.dc.xxx.eng.xxx.com:389'
LDAP_BASE_DN = 'ou=user accounts,dc=win,dc=eng,dc=xxx,dc=com'
LDAP_USERNAME_ATTRIBUTE = 'sAMAccountName'
LDAP_SEARCH_FILTER = '(objectClass=user)'
LDAP_SEARCH_SCOPE = 'SUBTREE'
LDAP_SEARCH_BASE_DN = 'ou=user accounts,dc=xxx,dc=eng,dc=xxx,dc=com'
LDAP_CA_CERT_FILE = '/pgadmin4/cert/ldap.crt'
LDAP_BIND_USER = "xxx"
LDAP_BIND_PASSWORD = "xxxxx"

--

*Steve Schroeder *|* veri**z**on*