Re: pg_stat_statements max size clarification

From: Baron Schwartz <baron(at)xaprb(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_stat_statements max size clarification
Date: 2017-07-16 16:23:11
Lists: pgsql-docs

I will mull over this and see if I can suggest a short phrase that points
to the nuances without explaining them. I think the current phrasing draws
attention to itself by seeming dubious, which creates a kind of cognitive
dissonance for the reader. This report isn't mean to be a bug report on the
functionality.