Slony-I creation scripts not available; only joining possible' Windows server

From: Jan Šejc <jan(dot)sejc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Slony-I creation scripts not available; only joining possible' Windows server
Date: 2015-01-25 13:39:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

we tried to start Slony on Windows, but always got message on bottom of
window where I wount like create node "*Slony*-I creation *scripts not
available*; only joining possible"

I tried 9.3 and 9.4 postgre but is same, also tried last PgAdmin 1.20.

I found in old discussion that this is error in PgAdmin and advice to
rename SQL files (delete characters with version number) for example:
slony1_funcs.2.2.3.sql rename to slony1_funcs.sql

But when I do it on all files and try create cluster I got error "could not
access file "$libdit/slony1_funcs": No such file or direktory and then
ERROR function pgadmin_slony_version() does not exist.

I also tried advice to set path in PgAdmin, this is already set to share
folder but still do not work.

Any other admice or help please?

Thank you!

Jan Sejc