Re: Not able to grant access on pg_signal_backend on azure flexible server

From: Saksham Joshi <sakshamjoshi64(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, bageshkumarbagimsbi(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: Not able to grant access on pg_signal_backend on azure flexible server
Date: 2024-04-22 05:10:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I am afraid that's not the case with postgresql 16 since we also tested
with postgresql 15 we are able to run this command( "GRANT
pg_signal_backend To "our_admin_user") successfully with our admin user but
that's not the case with postgresql 16 we keep getting the error message
'permission denied to grant role "pg_signal_backend".Also,In postgre 16
only the current users of the database are able to close the
connections.Can you help on this please?