Postgres :- Could not open R2DBC Connection

From: vimal va <vimal(dot)va(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: vimal(dot)arumugam(at)wipro(dot)com
Subject: Postgres :- Could not open R2DBC Connection
Date: 2024-07-10 07:48:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear team ,

This is Vimal from WIpro. We are using Postgres 14 , while connecting
postgres from application we are getting "*Could not open R2DBC Connection
for transaction;" error in pod . *We have increased the max number of
connections in postgres from 100 to 1000 , still we are facing the same
error.
I have pasted below the error for reference. Please help us on this issue

Thanks,
Vimal.

*reactor.core.Exceptions$ErrorCallbackNotImplemented:
org.springframework.transaction.CannotCreateTransactionException: Could not
open R2DBC Connection for transaction; nested exception is
io.r2dbc.postgresql.PostgresqlConnectionFactory$PostgresConnectionException:
Cannot connect to 10.0.202.121/
<http://10.0.202.121/><unresolved>:5432Caused by:
org.springframework.transaction.CannotCreateTransactionException: Could not
open R2DBC Connection for transaction; nested exception is
io.r2dbc.postgresql.PostgresqlConnectionFactory$PostgresConnectionException:
Cannot connect to 10.0.202.121/
<http://10.0.202.121/><unresolved>:5432 at
org.springframework.r2dbc.connection.R2dbcTransactionManager.lambda$null$5(R2dbcTransactionManager.java:227)
at
reactor.core.publisher.FluxOnErrorResume$ResumeSubscriber.onError(FluxOnErrorResume.java:94)
at
co.elastic.apm.agent.reactor.TracedSubscriber.onError(TracedSubscriber.java:126)
at
reactor.core.publisher.MonoFlatMap$FlatMapMain.onError(MonoFlatMap.java:172)