Re: proposal to simplify the website

From: Tom Dunstan <pgsql(at)tomd(dot)cc>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>, John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>, List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: proposal to simplify the website
Date: 2013-04-26 08:07:21
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Jekyll [1] (as made famous by github pages [2]) has to be one of the more
widely used at this point. Content in html or e.g. markdown, with page
templating etc. Not very hard to set up, plus a bunch of people know it now
due to github pages integration.

We could easily set up a post-commit hook or cron job to pull the site down
and run jekyll.

Cheers

Tom

[1] https://github.com/mojombo/jekyll