Re: Website Redo Kick Off

From: Tom Dunstan <pgsql(at)tomd(dot)cc>
To: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL JDBC <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Website Redo Kick Off
Date: 2013-07-16 00:05:53
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On 16 July 2013 02:33, dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net> wrote:

> Over the weekend I completed the review of all the scripting tools
> documented
> for generating static sites.

Not sure what the years next to each of the listed items are supposed to
be, but I can guarantee that Jekyll and twitter bootstrap have been around
since at least 2011, as I was using both of them then.

Also, twitter bootstrap is a set of nice CSS defaults and a few dynamic
components, it's not a publishing tool. But not a bad place to start for
base CSS for a site.

Cheers

Tom