Regarding Google Code-In mentorship

From: KIRTIKA SINGHAL <201651024(at)iiitvadodara(dot)ac(dot)in>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding Google Code-In mentorship
Date: 2018-10-02 14:22:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,
I would like to know if there is some vacancy for Google Code-In mentor
with your organization this year.
I have prior experience in React, Javascript, Machine Learning, Deep
Learning, and Machine Learning. I have prior experience of open source and
working remotely. I hope to leverage these experiences into the Google
Code-In mentor role.
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirtika-singhal-30371416a/
Github: https://github.com/singhalkirtika

Looking forward to your reply.