pl/SQL debugging in PostgreSQL

From: Michael Holzman <michaelholzman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pl/SQL debugging in PostgreSQL
Date: 2019-01-25 08:39:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I'm quite new to the pl/SQL development. I've got an Oracle stored
procedure that needs to be ported to PG. My fist conversion attempt failed
but I do not understand why. I need to debug this code to see what happens.

What are the ways of development and debugging of pl/SQL code in PG? Any
suggestions/hints will be very appreciated.

--
Regards,
Michael Holzman