Contribute in pgAdmin to remove password length restrictions

From: Mishika Singh <mishikaps(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Contribute in pgAdmin to remove password length restrictions
Date: 2020-05-05 13:53:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

In pgAdmin4 there is a restriction on the password length while trying to
connect to the server, the limit is 255. I have a use case where password
length is more than that.

I want to contribute to the project for this change, please point me with
any documentation and procedure to be followed to contribute.

--
Regards
Mishika Singh