Re: The postgres server don't work

From: Дмитрий Иванов <firstdismay(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mohammed falih <moh(dot)falih98(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: The postgres server don't work
Date: 2022-01-09 12:51:42
Lists: pgsql-general

You need to open the folder containing the file and (you must be an
administrator)
Open the file in an editor running as an administrator.
OR
Right click on the file "C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\12\scripts\runpsql.bat" -> Properties-> Security. Select
the "Users" group, click "Change" and give write access, click apply.
Starting with Windows 10, the "Program Files" folder is not writable for
regular users and administrators, not in administrator mode.
If all this is difficult for you, just copy the file to your desktop, edit
and run, it will be the same.
--
Regards, Dmitry!