Re: storing zipped SQLite inside PG ?

From: Дмитрий Иванов <firstdismay(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: David Gauthier <davegauthierpg(at)gmail(dot)com>, Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: storing zipped SQLite inside PG ?
Date: 2021-12-23 15:02:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Or, if you want to extend this theme, you can use a PostgreSQL-based
"SQLite file player" with
PostgreSQL + Python[sqlite3] extension.This way you can provide direct
access to SQLite files without duplicating data in PostgreSQL cluster
tables.
PS: It may seem that this will reduce performance. When I started my
project, I had some preconceptions about Python. But analyzing projects
like Patroni changed my mind.
--
Regards, Dmitry!