Re: Health warning:

From: Zahid Rahman <zahidr1000(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Justin <zzzzz(dot)graf(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Adam Lipinski <ALipinski(at)exactal(dot)com>, Gerald Cheves <gcheves(at)verizon(dot)net>, "pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Health warning:
Date: 2019-12-17 16:04:12
Lists: pgsql-novice

The simple solution is that who ever is testing the pgadmin4 installation
, if they did it on a clean machine , it would save alot of pain.

When I worked in a software house I followed this practice every time. For
every project I did a clean install. I know it is time consuming. But it is
a best practice needs to be followed.

Because I knew I may have a setting or software installed from previous
project , so the user environment would be different from development
environment.

Linux still has problems. Fedora 31 has wifi driver but ubuntu doesn't so I
am using USB wifi dongle with my new laptop.