Re: Health warning:

From: Zahid Rahman <zahidr1000(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pedro Roy <leninc(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Renee <renee(dot)phillips(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Bee(dot)Lists" <bee(dot)lists(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Health warning:
Date: 2019-12-17 14:58:59
Lists: pgsql-novice

I don't need help to install software.
The person who thinks they can provide software is so poor that even
EnterpriseDB agree needs help.

See https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads.
For evidence.

I am giving help by providing constructive feedback with supporting
evidence.

I have managed to install pgadmin with the login page on ubuntu before , by
following instructions on another website.

Unfortunately I can't find that website.
The instructions were long and complicated. Clearly somebody else
recognised the poor quality of documents and software.

I am not responsible for documents or software development here so why do I
need help ?

If I were responsible or in charge this product would be the most stable,
easy to install, easy to use , on the entire NET.

Thank you for listening.