Re: minimum hardware requirements for small postgres db

From: Paul Smith <paul(dot)smithy987(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sergey Konoplev <gray(dot)ru(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: minimum hardware requirements for small postgres db
Date: 2013-02-21 14:10:10
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for your input on minimum hardware requirements for small postgres
db.

You say a modern Nettop is more than enough recommending a minimum RAM of
256MB. My original post did say under Windows. As 256MB is not enough to
even run Windows, did you miss that ?
It also seems at least some ERD design tools require strong hardware 2GHz,
4GB RAM. Have you any recommendations on choice of an ERD design tool as
per prev. post ?
Thanks again. Paul