Bug in postgresql related column level security authentication.

From: Shubham Gholap <shubhamgholap2910(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug in postgresql related column level security authentication.
Date: 2023-10-01 07:59:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs

In column level security authentication. The password-based column level
security authentication methods we use md5 & bf for encryption of data.
But after some days, if we don't know which one is used for encryption.
Which format of encryption (md5 / bf) is not showing in postgresql.
So it's very important to show, which type of encryption is used. And will
to much helpful for all.