Query Tool Initialization Error

From: Chris Cowan <chriscowanuk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Query Tool Initialization Error
Date: 2018-05-16 20:58:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have encountered a problem with loading the Query Tool with Postgres 10
and 9.6. I have uninstalled/reinstalled and tried different versions, but
I am unable to clear this problem. Unless there is a known solution I will
need to switch to another db.

Let me know if this is a known problem with a solution.