8.4: CTRL-SHIFT-f no longer works as shortcut to Find and Replace

From: Calle Hedberg <calle(dot)hedberg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 8.4: CTRL-SHIFT-f no longer works as shortcut to Find and Replace
Date: 2024-03-13 01:43:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I just found that the long-established standard keyboard shortcut on
windows/linux for "Find" and "Find and replace" no longer works:
CTRL-SHIFT-f has been there for as long as I can remember.

I looked at the 8.4 docs here:
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/development/keyboard_shortcuts.html

I can see that there is now "Shift+Ctrl+f" under "Shortcut for all
platforms" for the function Quick Search. That is the one now popping up
when using that shortcut.

But at the end of the "SQL Editors" section, you see "Ctrl+Shift+f" for the
function replace.

So something must be wrong here - "Shift+Ctrl+f" and "Ctrl+Shift+f" are the
same, since the keys are pressed simultaneously.

Or is there some devious plot at work here that my grey cells don't get?

Enlightenment would be appreciated....

Regards
Calle