ERD for single tables

From: Calle Hedberg <calle(dot)hedberg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ERD for single tables
Date: 2023-12-06 18:13:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I have a large and very complicated database, where the complete ERD is so
large that it is very hard to find anything (even with a 45" monitor and
zooming out). Hundreds of tables, hundreds or relationships.

I have tried to create an ERD for a single table only, but that does not
seem to work - every time I do it, the result is a complete ERD for the
whole database.

Is this a bug, or have I missed something? I'm selecting one table,
right-click and select "ERD for Table". But I get the complete diagram...

Best regards
Calle